Volvo Service and Certified Uptime
Our Elite Support VOLVO service department has what it takes to get the job done right — and fast.
With 30 service bays, expert technicians and the latest tools and equipment, you can trust the team at Young Volvo with any service or repair.
We know how important reducing downtime is to your business. So we help you get back on the road with:
- As a Certified Uptime Volvo dealer, we’ve been recognized by Volvo Trucks of North America for delivering unmatched customer service and efficiency every time a truck comes in for maintenance or repair.
- Our technicians receive continual training from the experts at Volvo. We maintain an expert understanding of all vehicle systems and have access to the latest technologies to expedite repairs.
To be recognized as a Certified Uptime Dealer, we must implement numerous modifications to our service processes. Every Certified Uptime Dealer guarantees high-quality standards and processes, updated shop layouts featuring fast lane Uptime Bays for repairs that take less than 4 labor hours, and integrated communication capabilities for faster diagnostics and seamless repair process management.
- Check-in Upon arrival, your service advisor will perform a walk-around and access your vehicle's data. Communication begins here and continues until your truck is back in service. A code read and ASIST are integrated to speed up check-in and inspection.
- Initial Diagnostics Initial diagnostics are completed within 2 hours of arrival, so you can start making decisions about your truck, your driver, and your load early in the repair process
- Uptime Bay If the initial diagnostics process indicates a quick repair with less than 4 hours of labor, your truck stays in the Uptime Bay for service. ASIST is utilized to manage the timeline and all communications, including status alerts and approvals.
- Advanced Diagnostics If your truck needs more than 45 minutes of diagnostics time, it will transition to the advanced diagnostics area. This ensures that longer diagnostics do not back up the Uptime Bay.
- Advanced Bay Trucks with repairs that require more than 4 hours of labor move to the Advanced Bay, to avoid delaying shorter repair jobs. ASIST is utilized to manage the timeline and all communication here as well.
Relax in Our Driver’s Lounge
When you get your truck serviced with us, we’ll make you feel at home. In our driver’s lounge you can catch up on work with our free Wi-Fi, or kick back in a comfortable chair and watch TV. We also offer free coffee, vending machines and a desk area.
If your service will take more than five hours, check out Canton’s Pro Football Hall of Fame with complimentary museum tickets.
Keep your truck up and running with maintenance services from our highly-trained technicians. We can handle service for:
- Engines and drivetrain
- Electrical systems
- Air conditioning
- Preventative maintenance programs
- DOT inspections
- RV chassis repairs
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) cleaning, using FSX equipment
Looking for a worry-free maintenance experience? Call or email today to design a custom maintenance and repair program tailored to your needs. We service all makes and are fully certified for Volvo, Cummins, Agility, Eaton and Meritor warranty repairs.
Need a paint and body or trailer shop?
Our network of local, family-owned businesses has you covered. Let JayMac Body & Frame handle your truck and trust Young Trailer with your trailer. They’re both conveniently located in Canton, Ohio.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Friday - Saturday: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Request an appointment by email or call today to schedule!
For after-hour service please call:
1-800-308-0838 Volvo Service
330-833-2823 Towing Service - Call Reed's Towing
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Saturday: by appointment